The safety of our guests, homeowners, and staff is our number one concern. Our well-trained staff specializing in the disciplines of hospitality, housekeeping, maintenance, lodging operations, and employee wellness are closely monitoring the CDC guidelines to ensure that we are relying on the most up-to-date expert knowledge.
Eagle County Public Health Order
The Eagle County Public Health Order has been updated regarding COVID-19 to adopt statewide orders, along with additional requirements specific to the local community. The new order is effective immediately and Eagle County is now at a Yellow Level.
– All visitors are to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 14 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
– 50% occupancy at indoor restaurants of up to 50 people
– Maintain 6ft distance when dining in public outdoors
– 50% occupancy at gyms
– 50% occupancy at retail stores
– 50% occupancy for personal services (ex. spa)
– Face coverings are required in public indoor spaces except while seated to dine
– Face coverings are required outdoors in Vail, Lionshead, and Beaver Creek Villages and when you cannot maintain 6ft distance in other towns
– Face coverings are required to cover the mouth and nose while in the ski lift line
Five Commitments of Containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
Our Approach to Cleanliness
Our in-house, professionally trained housekeeping teams are well versed in the highest standards of cleaning. Our housekeeping organization monitors industry best practices and provides ongoing training in the latest techniques to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness with products and processes that are safe.
Products Effectiveness and Safety: When cleaning both common areas and residences, our housekeepers use high-quality products ensuring both effectiveness and safety.
Surface Areas: High-touch surfaces are being cleaned with increased frequency. These include elevator buttons and panels, door handles, remote controls or touch screens, countertops, and shared lobby spaces.
Common Areas: Our team is rearranging furniture in gathering spaces to promote social distancing between groups of travelers. Aesthetic items in our lobbies, such as decorative pillows on furniture may have gone away in favor of a cleaner environment.
Guest Rooms: Each residence undergoes our rigorous multi-point inspection process to ensure consistency in the procedure. In our residences, you may see that throw-pillows and accent pillows have been removed. We have changed to triple sheeting or all-white duvet covers which will be removed and washed between each stay.
Housekeeping Polices & Rates subject to change at any time.
Travel with Confidence
NEW Relaxed Cancellation and Deposit Policies
We appreciate that you want to vacation with us, but given these uncertain times, committing to travel plans can be a challenge. Book with confidence with our new relaxed cancellation and deposit policies:
2020/2021 Ski Season
November 25 – April 4, 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This season, Vail Resorts unrivaled commitment to safety takes on more importance than ever and the ski resort is implementing some changes with your safety in mind. Learn what’s new HERE.