There are ski villages and then there’s Beaver Creek Village. At first glance, it appears similar enough to other alpine villages – an ice skating rink, darling boutique shops, discerning dining options – all nestled within a charming, old-world Tyrolean space. But, what truly sets Beaver Creek Village apart are the unique, something-for-everyone activities happening daily. And, let’s face it, what makes for an unforgettable getaway is oftentimes the memories made off the slopes.
This winter Beaver Creek has taken mountain fun to entirely new heights. There are, of course, warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies at 3 pm daily, a Beaver Creek tradition, but take a peek at all the other events going on:
- First Tracks: There is nothing like the experience of first tracks on-mountain. Beyond crowd-free, exclusive access to freshly groomed trails, participants enjoy the indescribable serenity of dancing with Mother Nature is her peaceful, early morning prime. Bonus: a warm breakfast is served at Allie’s Cabin afterward. First Tracks can be had select Monday, Friday and Sunday mornings.
- Winter Wine Excursions: Nothing pairs better than snowshoeing, wine and cheese. All ability levels enjoy a snowshoe tour showcasing some of the best views around and conclude at The Osprey Fireside Grill for a delicious assortment of charcuterie and select wines. Excursions are offered Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays throughout ski season.
- Allie’s Cabin Family Dinners: An extraordinary, on-mountain dining experience for the whole family. Guests arrive via sleigh ride and can get cozy in plush lodge slippers. Savor a three-course dinner (adults) or a buffet (children 12 and under). Dinners are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday throughout ski season. Seeking an evening geared more for adults? Allie’s Cabin also has exquisite, five-course winemaker dinners several evenings each month. You’ll arrive via sleigh ride and can select the date that corresponds with your favorite winery—Prisoner, Justin, Joseph Phelps, Cakebread, Ridge, Far Niente to name just a few of the selected A-List vintners.
- December 26: An Evening with Judy Collins, Holiday and Hits, 7:00 pm
- December 29: Country music sensation Clay Walker, 7:00 pm
- December 30: Y-M-C-A… do it live while watching The Village People, 7:00 pm
- January 3: Neil Berg’s 50 Years of Rock and Roll, 7:00 pm
FOR THE FAMILY
- December 26 and 27: Masters of Illusion, Believe the Impossible, 6:30 pm
Santa and the spirit of the season are found at Beaver Creek, too; click here to explore holiday events!
See You in Beaver Creek!