This multi-level, five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bath residence in the heart of Beaver Creek village has comfortable mountain-style décor throughout, with thoughtful touches and all the comforts of home. At Village Hall Condo #1415, the living room, on the main level, .....
This multi-level, five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bath residence in the heart of Beaver Creek village has comfortable mountain-style décor throughout, with thoughtful touches and all the comforts of home. At Village Hall Condo #1415, the living room, on the main level, and the patio have wonderful views of the mountain; you can even wave to the kids skiing down the Haymeadow run of Beaver Creek at the end of the day. The spacious kitchen with breakfast nook will make cooking breakfast to fuel the day's activities a pleasure. The dining room is a wonderful spot to linger and enjoy a meal at the end of a great day on the slopes.
On the lower level you will find the master suite with a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and en suite bathroom with separate shower and jetted soaking tub. The second and third bedrooms, also on this lower entry level, both have king-sized beds, flat screen TVs and adjoining bathrooms. The final two bedrooms are upstairs on the third level, accessed by their own individual staircases. Both have two twin beds, flat screen TVs, vaulted ceilings and en suite bathrooms.
Guests staying in Village Hall enjoy complimentary underground parking for one car and full concierge services, business center. Please note: this residence is located directly above the Coyote Café, which can sometimes result in late night noise, and that there is no air conditioning in this vacation residence. Village/Ford Hall #14/15 sleeps up to ten people.
- 5 Bedroom, 5 Full, 2 Half Bath
- ~3,500 Sq. Ft
- 3 Levels
- 4th Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom on lower level, en-suite full bath with Jacuzzi & separate shower, TV-DVD
- King bed in second bedroom on lower level, en-suite full bath, TV-DVD
- King bed third bedroom on lower level, en-suite full bath, TV-DVD, desk
- Extra half bathroom by hallway entrance
-Two twin beds in fourth bedroom on third level, en-suite bathroom, TV-DVD
-Two twin beds in fifth bedroom on third level, en-suite bathroom, TV-DVD
- Extra hald bath off study on main level
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, newer appliances, includes keurig & toaster oven, nice wood cabinetry, hardwood floors
- Flatscreen TV & Stereo/CD player in main level living room
- Mini bar with ice maker & mini fridge - High speed wireless internet
- 8 person dining table
- Two 4 person breakfast tables
- Wood fireplace
- Views of slope/base area and village
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in/out access via walk off patio to Centennial Lift
- Ski locker located down the hall
br /> - One parking spot