Contemporary décor fills Village Hall Condo #12, a beautifully remodeled two-bedroom and den, three bath residence in the heart of the village. Vaulted ceilings add a sense of spaciousness in the living room as it flows into the .....
Contemporary décor fills Village Hall Condo #12, a beautifully remodeled two-bedroom and den, three bath residence in the heart of the village. Vaulted ceilings add a sense of spaciousness in the living room as it flows into the updated kitchen and dining room. The living room and patio share wonderful views of the mountain. On the lower level you will find the beautifully appointed master suite, featuring a king-sized bed and adjoining bathroom with separate shower and a double vanity. On this level you'll find the den with twin bunk beds. This bedroom utilized the bathroom and shower in the entry way. The loft bedroom has a queen sized bed plus twin bunk bed with built in flat screen, vaulted ceilings and its own adjoining updated bathroom. The queen sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates additional guests.
Please note that there is no air conditioning in these vacation residences. Village/Ford Hall #12 sleeps up to ten people.
- 2 Bedroom and den, 3 Bath
- 1,560 Sq. Ft
- 3 Levels
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom on entry level, en-suite shower and double vanity sinks, TV-DVD
- New den featuring a twin bunk bed
- Extra full bath in hallway on entry level
- Queen bed and twin bunk in second bedroom on upper level, en-suite full bath, TV
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, nice wood cabinetry, hardwood floors
- Large flatscreen TV-DVD/VCR & Stereo/CD player, iPod docking station
- High speed wireless internet
- 6 person dining table
- 4 person breakfast bar
- Wood fireplace
- Views of Haymeadow slopes and Centennial Base
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in/out access via walk to slopes
- Ski locker located down the hall
- One parking spot