This three-bedroom, three-bath residence is a wonderful place to make your home during your Beaver Creek vacation. Village Hall #01 is a great choice for two families traveling together. Step out on the huge patio and watch the .....
This three-bedroom, three-bath residence is a wonderful place to make your home during your Beaver Creek vacation. Village Hall #01 is a great choice for two families traveling together. Step out on the huge patio and watch the kids ski down the Haymeadow slope and hop back on the Centennial Express Chairlift. The warm, inviting great room features hardwood floors, dining area, an updated kitchen and a comfortable sectional in the living room, creating a great space for everyone to gather around the fireplace at the end of the day.
The elegantly appointed master suite has a king-sized bed and adjoining renovated bathroom with separate shower and jetted soaking tub. A king-sized bed can also be found in the second bedroom, also with its own en suite bathroom. The bunkroom has room for four in the two twin bunk beds, with bathroom access on the hallway. A queen-sized murphy bed in the living room is available to accommodate additional guests.
Please note that there is no air conditioning in these vacation residences. Village/Ford Hall #1 sleeps up to ten people.
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath
- 1,688 Sq. Ft
- 1 Level
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath with Jacuzzi & separate shower, access to deck, TV-DVD
- King bed in second bedroom, en-suite full bath, TV-DVD
- 2 Twin bunk beds, shared bathroom with hallway
- Queen murphy bed in living room
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, nice wood cabinetry, hardwood floors
- TV-DVD, iPod dock
- Private balcony off living room
- Outdoor gas grill on large patio with seating, fire pit & corn hole
- High speed wireless internet
- 6 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Wood fireplace
- Views of Centennial Base and Haymeadows slopes
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in/out access via walk to slopes