This spacious multi-level, three-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath townhome, can be your Beaver Creek home away from home for your ski vacation. The great room of Villa Montane #221 includes a newly remodeled kitchen, comfortable dining room table and living room .....
This spacious multi-level, three-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath townhome, can be your Beaver Creek home away from home for your ski vacation. The great room of Villa Montane #221 includes a newly remodeled kitchen, comfortable dining room table and living room with hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings, elegantly decorated with mountain-style décor. The bedroom on this level is a great kids' room with a twin bunk bed plus a twin over queen bunk and en suite bath.
The master suite and third bedroom are downstairs on the entry level. In the master suite, you will enjoy a king-sized bed and a renovated en suite bath with separate steam shower and jetted soaking tub. The final bedroom has two twin bed and adjoining bathroom. The queen sleeper sofa in the living room and adjacent half bath accommodates additional guests. This home has views of Beaver Creek village and Avondale Lane.
Villa Montane guests enjoy a year round heated pool, hot tubs and comfortable lounge chairs. Just off the lobby a fitness center and media room with 3D TV and surround sound are available for guest use. Villa Montane #221 sleeps up to eleven people.
- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- 2,223 Sq. Ft
- 3 Levels
- 2nd Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom on entry level, en-suite full bath, TV
- Two twin beds in second bedroom on entry level, en-suite full bath, TV
- Twin bunk and twin over queen bunk in third bedroom on third level, en-suite bathroom, TV
-Extra half bath off living room
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Upgraded kitchen featuring granite counters, newer appliances, nice wood cabinetry, tile floors
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- TV/DVD & iPod dock
- 6 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Private balcony
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Gas fireplace
- Views of Poste Montane and Avondale Lane
Location, Parking, and Additional Amenities
- Ski-in/ski-out access via Oxford Skiway to Elkhorn Lift or walk through village to Centennial Lift
- Adjacent to Vilar Performing Arts Center
- Short walk to Beaver Creek Village
- Common on-site pool and hot tubs
- One complimentary parking space; indoors
- Ski locker
- Fitness center
- Common movie theater