This spacious multi-level four-bedroom, four-bath townhome is so comfortable and welcoming, it will make you linger over that second cup of coffee before leaving for the ski slopes each morning of your Beaver Creek ski vacation. The great .....
This spacious multi-level four-bedroom, four-bath townhome is so comfortable and welcoming, it will make you linger over that second cup of coffee before leaving for the ski slopes each morning of your Beaver Creek ski vacation. The great room of Villa Montane #215 includes an updated kitchen, dining area with breakfast bar, a large sectional in front of the fireplace and vaulted ceilings in the living room. The bedroom on this level is furnished with a unique queen-sized bunk bed, with bathroom access on the hallway. Upstairs in the second bedroom, a great kids' room, two captain's bunks with twins over doubles fill the room. This room has an adjoining bathroom.
The master suite and fourth bedroom are downstairs on the entry level. In the master suite, you will enjoy a king-sized bed and en suite bath. The final bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an adjoining bathroom. Cubbies in the entry will keep all your gear organized for the next day's adventure. This home overlooks the village and Avondale Lane.
Villa Montane guests enjoy a year round heated pool, hot tubs and comfortable lounge chairst. Just off the lobby a fitness center and media room with 3D TV and surround sound are available for guest use. Complimentary continental breakfast is served in the lobby daily during the winter. Villa Montane #215 sleeps up to ten people comfortably.
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath
- 2,480 Sq. Ft
- 2nd Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom on entry level, en-suite full bath, TV, patio access
- Queen bed in second bedroom on entry level, en-suite full bath, patio access
- Queen bed in third bedroom on second level, shared bathroom with hallway
- Two captain bunks with twins over doubles in fourth bedroom on third level, en-suite bath, TV-DVD
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Upgraded kitchen featuring granite counters, newer appliances, nice wood cabinetry, tile floors
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 6 person dining table
- 4 person breakfast bar
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Gas fireplace
- Views of village, Avondale Lane, Post Montane entry
Location, Parking, and Additional Amenities
- Complimentary winter daily continental breakfast
- Ski-in/ski-out access via Oxford Skiway
- Adjacent to Vilar Performing Arts Center
- Short walk to Beaver Creek Village
- Common on-site pool and hot tubs
- One complimentary parking space; indoors
- Ski locker & boot heaters
- Fitness center
- Common movie theater