This spacious sun filled two-bedroom has two bath residence in the heart of the BC Village is a delight! At Village Hall Condo #10, enjoy expansive views over the village and down the valley from the open living .....
This spacious sun filled two-bedroom has two bath residence in the heart of the BC Village is a delight! At Village Hall Condo #10, enjoy expansive views over the village and down the valley from the open living room accented with a large TV. The large social kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need to cook a big breakfast before hitting the slopes or that world class meal upon return.
It is a rare one level home that a great master suite and indoor hot tub! It features a king-sized bed with a flat screen TV and renovated en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is furnished with a Queen bed with a flat screen TV and has an updated bathroom in the hallway. There is a Twin over Queen bunk bed in the living room plus a bar area and flat screen TV accommodating additional guests.
Please note that there is no air conditioning in these vacation residences. Village/Ford Hall #10 sleeps up to 9 people.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- 1,850 Sq. Ft
- 1 Level
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath with Jacuzzi/Hot tub, shower, TV
- Queen bed in second bedroom, shared bath with hallway, TV-DVD
- Twin over Queen bunk bed in living room, shares bath with second bedroom, TV
- Queen Murphy Bed off the living room shares bath with second bedroom
- Large open kitchen with granite counters, nice wood cabinetry, tile floors
- TV-DVD, Stereo/CD player
- High speed wireless internet
- 6 person dining table
- 4 person breakfast bar
- 4 person breakfast/card table
- Wood fireplace
- Views of village, overlooking Covered Bridge, and down valley
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in/out access via walk to slopes or use Hyatt ski valet
- Ski locker located down the hall
- One parking spot