Spectacular does not even begin to describe this fourth floor, three-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath residence. At Oxford Court #406, the towering stone fireplace anchors the living room, featuring beautiful hewn wood floors, vaulted ceilings, a striking antler chandelier and cathedral .....
Spectacular does not even begin to describe this fourth floor, three-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath residence. At Oxford Court #406, the towering stone fireplace anchors the living room, featuring beautiful hewn wood floors, vaulted ceilings, a striking antler chandelier and cathedral windows to take in the view of Beaver Creek. The spacious kitchen, with gorgeous custom cabinetry, is equipped with everything you will need to prepare a feast after a day on the slopes.
The cozy dining room just off the kitchen shares the fireplace with the living room, adding ambiance to your meals. The home is filled with comfortable mountain décor, from living room to the bedrooms. The room just off the living room is furnished with a queen-sized bed plus, a twin, and trundle with an en suite bath with separate shower and soaking tub. Walk upstairs to find the master suite, with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace to enjoy from the comfort of your king-sized bed.
The custom vanity in the en suite bathroom is accompanied by a separate shower and soaking tub. The bunkroom is across the lofted hallway, with enough room for the kids in the twin bed or the captain's bunk with a twin over a queen. This room also has its own large bathroom. Enjoy the views from the deck while you use the gas grill. Oxford Court #406 sleeps up to nine people.
- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- 2,305 Sq. Ft
- 2 Levels
- 4th Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom upstairs, en-suite full bath, fireplace, HDTV
- 1 queen and 1 twin bed in second bedroom, en-suite full bath, TV
- Bunk bed (twin over full) and second twin bed in third bedroom, en-suite bath
- Extra half bath
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- South facing views towards Strawberry Park
- High speed wireless internet
- HDTV with HBO/DVD/Stereo
- Fans & humidifiers in each bedroom
- 10 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace
- Private deck
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-out to Elkhorn Lift, Ski-in via Oxford Skiway
- Fitness facility
- Common year-round outdoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; underground, heated