This beautifully renovated fourth floor, four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bath residence is a wonderful vacation residence for families traveling together. Oxford Court #405 is filled with elegant mountain décor and thoughtful touches. The stunning living room has vaulted ceilings and .....
This beautifully renovated fourth floor, four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bath residence is a wonderful vacation residence for families traveling together. Oxford Court #405 is filled with elegant mountain décor and thoughtful touches. The stunning living room has vaulted ceilings and cathedral windows to take in the expansive valley views. The spacious kitchen, with gorgeous custom cabinetry, is equipped with everything you will need to prepare a fabulous meal after a day on the slopes. The cozy dining room just off the kitchen shares the fireplace with the living room, adding ambiance to your meals. Step out on the deck off the living room to enjoy the views and use the gas grill.
Two bedrooms are on this main level, one with a king-sized bed, the other with a queen-sized sleigh bed. Both of these bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. Walk upstairs to find the master suite, with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace to enjoy from the comfort of your king-sized bed and en suite bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub. The bunkroom is across the lofted hallway, with enough room for the kids in the twin bunk bed with a twin trundle. This room also has its own large bathroom. Enjoy the views from the deck while you use the gas grill.
Oxford Court #405 is easily one of the nicest vacation rentals in Oxford Court. Oxford Court guests enjoy a year-round, outdoor pool and relaxing hot tub overlooking the actual creek of the resort's name, and a fitness center sits just inside near the ski locker room.. Oxford Court #405 sleeps up to nine people.
- 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath
- 2,661 Sq. Ft
- 2 Levels
- 4th Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom upstairs, en-suite full bath, fireplace, HDTV
- Three twin beds (bunk beds with trundle) in second bedroom upstairs, en-suite full bath, TV
- King bed in third bedroom, en-suite bath, deck access, tv
- Queen bed in fourth bedroom, en-suite bath, private deck, tv
- Extra half bath
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Down valley views
- High speed wireless internet
- HDTV with HBO/DVD/Stereo
- Two decks
- Fans & humidifiers in each bedroom
- 8 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-out to Elkhorn Lift, Ski-in via Oxford Skiway
- Fitness facility
- Common year-round outdoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; underground, heated