Oxford Court #308, a light, airy third floor, two-bedroom, two bath residence is a great spot for a family get-away in Beaver Creek. The well equipped open kitchen flows right into the dining area and living room, the .....
Oxford Court #308, a light, airy third floor, two-bedroom, two bath residence is a great spot for a family get-away in Beaver Creek. The well equipped open kitchen flows right into the dining area and living room, the perfect spot for après ski drinks and stories in front of the fire with partial views of the Strawberry Park slopes.
The master suite off one side of the living room is furnished with a king-sized bed and shower bath. The second bedroom sits on the other side of the home and has 2 queen beds and adjoining bathroom with soaking tub.
Oxford Court guests enjoy a year-round, outdoor pool and relaxing hot tub overlooking the actual creek of the resort's name, and a fitness center sits just inside near the ski locker room. Oxford Court #308 sleeps up to six people.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- 1,278 Sq. Ft
- 1 Level
- 2nd Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath, TV
- 2 Queen beds in second bedroom, en-suite full bath, TV
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- South facing views towards Strawberry Park and Centennial lifts
- High speed wireless internet
- HDTV with HBO/DVD/Stereo
- 6 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Fans/humidifiers in each bedroom
- Gas fireplace
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-out to Elkhorn Lift, Ski-in via Oxford Skiway
- Fitness facility
- Common year-round outdoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; underground, heated