This cozy second floor studio is has everything you need in an efficient 550 square feet. McCoy Peak #201 has a king sized-bed that sits to one end of the room, leaving room for an eating nook and .....
This cozy second floor studio is has everything you need in an efficient 550 square feet. McCoy Peak #201 has a king sized-bed that sits to one end of the room, leaving room for an eating nook and two comfortable chairs in front of the fireplace. The ottoman has a twin sleeper sofa. The efficiency kitchen features a mini refrigerator, two burner stove top and microwave.
A spacious bathroom with separate shower and jetted soaking tub is the spot to relax after a full day on the slopes. This home overlooks the entry area and Highlands Lane. Though it lacks mountain views, it is the perfect place for a couple or small family to enjoy Beaver Creek Resort.
McCoy Peak guests enjoy year-round access to the hot tubs on the property's slopeside patio, the outdoor pool and hot tubs at the Highlands Lodge, the outdoor pool, and other East West Resorts amenities such as full concierge services. McCoy Peak Lodge #201 sleeps 3 guests.
- Studio, 1 Bath
- 563 Sq. Ft
- 1 Level
- 2nd Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configurations
- King bed
- Large master bath with jacuzzi tub, separate shower
- Ottoman has twin sleeper sofa
- Gas fireplace
- 26" flatscreen TV/DVD/VCR
- High speed wireless internet
- Efficiency kitchen featuring mini fridge, two burner stove top, microwave
- 2 person breakfast nook
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in, ski-out access from lockers located on second level
- Shared hot tubs on-site
- Complimentary access to Highlands Lodge hot tubs and 25 meter lap pool
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; underground, heated