Windows on two sides of this one bedroom residence on the first floor make McCoy Peak #102 a light, sunny space. The upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances opens to the comfortably furnished living and dining .....
Windows on two sides of this one bedroom residence on the first floor make McCoy Peak #102 a light, sunny space. The upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances opens to the comfortably furnished living and dining rooms.
The bedroom has a king-sized bed and spacious bathroom with separate shower and jetted-soaking tub to relax in after a day on the slopes. The queen sleeper sofa in the living room can function as additional sleeping space, guests can use a second full bathroom off the entry. This home and its private patio overlook the entry area and Highlands Lane. Though it lacks mountain views, it is the perfect spot for a couple or a small family to enjoy Beaver Creek Resort.
McCoy Peak guests enjoy year-round access to the hot tubs on the property's slopeside patio, the outdoor pool and hot tubs at the Highlands Lodge, and other East West Resorts amenities such as full concierge services. McCoy Peak Lodge #102 sleeps up to four people.
- 1 Bedroom, 1.75 Bath
- 1,127 Sq. Ft
- 1 Level
- Lobby Level
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configurations
- King bed in master bedroom, en-suite full bath, with jacuzzi tub, steam shower
- Double sleeper sofa in living room
- Desk/office area
- Double sleeper sofa
- High speed wireless internet
- Ipod docking station
- Flatscreen TV/DVD
- Small patio overlooking McCoy entrance
- Upgraded kitchen featuring granite counters and stainless appliances, two ovens, nice wood cabinets - 4 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer in the home
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Ski-in, ski-out access from ski lockers located on the lobby level
- Shared hot tubs on-site
- Complimentary access to Highlands Lodge hot tubs and 25 meter lap pool
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; underground, heated