This lovely first floor, two-bedroom, three-bath residence, Kiva #123 is a comfortable home to return to after a big day on Beaver Creek mountain. The kitchen, featuring updated appliances, is open to the dining area and comfortable living .....
This lovely first floor, two-bedroom, three-bath residence, Kiva #123 is a comfortable home to return to after a big day on Beaver Creek mountain. The kitchen, featuring updated appliances, is open to the dining area and comfortable living room. Gather around the wood-burning fireplace to watch a movie on the TV and catch up on the adventures of the day.
The master suite features a king-sized bed, upgraded en suite bathroom, flat screen TV and a private patio. The second bedroom has two queen-sized beds with a flat screen TV and en suite bathroom. Additionally, there is a queen sofa sleeper in living room. This home overlooks the Highlands area. Kiva guests enjoy a large, year-round pool and patio area with two hot tubs, lounge chairs, BBQ grills, and sauna with a private changing area.
Kiva also offers on-site check in and front desk, a private ski locker room, complimentary wireless Internet, washer and dryers in every home, covered parking and recently upgraded common areas. A complimentary village shuttle is available to take guests anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort. Guests of East West Hospitality have added amenities including full concierge services. Summer guests, please note that there is no air conditioning in this vacation rental. Kiva #123 sleeps up to eight people.
- 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath
- ~1,500 Sq. Ft
- 1 Level
- 1st Floor
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath, TV, private patio
- Two queen beds in second bedroom, en-suite full bath, TV
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Extra full bath off kitchen
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living rooms
- Upgraded kitchen featuring granite counters, stainless steel appliances, nice wood cabinetry, tile floors
- High speed wireless internet
- 46" TV/Blu-Ray DVD, Bose Stereo with iPod capabilities
- 6 person dining table
- 3 person breakfast bar
- Wood fireplace
- Views are of the Highlands area
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Short walk to ski-in/ski-out access via skiway
- Ski locker
- On-site year-round common pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, and gas grill
- Complimentary on-call Village Transportation
- Complimentary parking space; covered
- Location near Highlands area summer tennis courts