High ceilings and big windows with great view toward Beaver Creek give this 3-bedroom residence an open, airy feel. Beautifully decorated, Ascent 415 has all the touches to make you feel right at home. The Ascent is .....
High ceilings and big windows with great view toward Beaver Creek give this 3-bedroom residence an open, airy feel. Beautifully decorated, Ascent 415 has all the touches to make you feel right at home. The Ascent is located at the entrance gates of Beaver Creek Resort with the Town of Avon is only a short walk away. Daily skier shuttles run to the base of Beaver Creek and to Vail.
- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- 4.5 star
- 1,620 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Levels
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
- King bed in master bedroom, en-suite full bath
- King bed in second bedroom, en-suite full bath
- Queen bed in third bedroom, en-suite full bath
- Shared half bath
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people | strictly enforced
- Open interconnected kitchen, dining, and living areas
- Air conditioning
- High speed wireless internet
- 4 person dining table
- 4 person bar stools
- Gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer in home
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
- Located at the entrance to Beaver Creek Mountain
- Complimentary ski season shuttle to and from Vail and Beaver Creek
- On-site parking: unassigned underground and outdoor options
- Ski locker
- Fitness Center
- Indoor lap pool and hot tub
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor patio with gas fireplace
- Adult sports lounge and youth game room: multiple HD flat screen TVs, provide your own spirits bar area, pool table, shuffle puck, air hockey, foosball table, and gaming system by request
- On-site front desk and check-in
- Full concierge services through Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging
Due to rules established by the Ascent Home Owner's Association, this residence has a maximum occupancy of 6 people with the exception of infants under the age of one, regardless of bedding configurations. No pets.