Join us on a magnificent sleigh ride to Allie’s Cabin, tucked away in the Rocky Mountains of Beaver Creek. Sure to be an evening you will never forget, Allie’s Cabin hosts famed dining experiences for friends, couples, and families alike. The open-air sleigh will take you and yours up to the rustic yet luxurious cabin to indulge in this one of a kind on-mountain experience. Arriving at Allie’s, you’ll receive lodge slippers and a warm greeting from the hosts. Throughout the winter season, there are a few types of themed dinners you can choose from to most accommodate the interests of your group.
Once the open air sleigh beings you to the cabin, a three course dinner will be served to adults while children 12 & under are welcome to a kids buffet. Dinner’s are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at Allie’s Cabin December 10th, 2019 through April 11th, 2020. Schedule your family sleigh ride to this iconic venue today! See more details about the dinners and availability here.
The sleigh also brings those with a Wine Dinner reservation up to Allie’s Cabin on Beaver Creek Mountain. The cozy, winter scene will be all you hoped for as an array of wine options and the cabin fireplace welcome you to this extravagant location. Throughout the evening, you will be served five courses alongside discerningly paired wine, based on the featured vineyards or style of the evening. Fireworks will light up Beaver Creek Village and Mountain at the end of this luxurious evening; so, don’t hesitate to make your reservations now as to not miss out on this one of a kind experience. Featured wineries for the 2019-2020 season are shown below. See more details about the family dinners and availability here.
- December 19, 2019 – Justin
- December 26, 2019 – Pahlmeyer
- January 2, 2020 – Huneeus featuring Quintessa
- January 9, 2020 – Ridge Vineyards
- January 16, 2020 – Frogs Leap Winery
- January 23, 2020 – Chappellet Vineyards
- January 30, 2020 – Duckhorn Vineyards
- February 6, 2020 – Cakebread Cellars
- February 13, 2020 – ZD Wines
- February 20, 2020 – Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- February 27, 2020 – Shafer Vineyards
- March 5, 2020 – Hall Vineyards
- March 12, 2020 – Caymus Vineyards/Wagner Family –
- March 19, 2020 – Far Niente
- March 26, 2020 – Pine Ridge Vineyards
- April 2, 2020 – Domaine Drouhin