How do I get to Beaver Creek Resort from the airport?
You have three options: private vehicle; seats on a shared shuttle van; rental car. Pricing listed is dependent upon number of passengers and time of year. Contact your concierge for rates during your dates of travel.
Denver International Airport
- It is a 2-1/2 hour drive from Denver International Airport to Beaver Creek. A private driver will provide comfort and convenience for the ride to the mountains.
- Private SUV prices range from $500-650 (includes all taxes, fees and driver gratuity)
- Private Mercedes Sprinter Van prices range from $600-999 (includes all taxes, fees and driver gratuity)
- Seats on the 10-passenger shared shuttle van are $69-99/person (gratuity not included)
- Rental car prices vary dramatically with the size of car and time of the year. Most of the major rental car agencies are represented at DIA.
- If you are flying into Vail/Eagle, the options remain the same. It is about a 30-minute ride from Eagle to Beaver Creek.
-Private SUV prices range from $200-270, depending on the number of passengers. A private Mercedes Sprinter Van for larger groups is $300-350 depending upon number of passengers and time of year.
-Shared shuttle seats are $40-49/person, depending on the number of travelers.
-Rental car prices vary depending on time of the year and size of the car. At the Eagle Airport are Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Go Rentals, Hertz and National. Enterprise has an office in Avon, just outside the gates of Beaver Creek.
All of the prices listed are one way. We can help you make any of these arrangements with your dates of travel, flight information and number of travelers. Please fill out our Concierge Request Form and we’ll get you set up.